The social world has blown up! over the past few years for business owners. Providing a platform to promote, market and sell your businesses products and services in all forms it is no wonder these services are extremely popular for any business.
Social media platforms are a very personal environment where users feel comfortable and entertained. These environments hold strong expectations from business owners and marketers to respect and contribute. taking the wrong steps when promoting your business and it’s services can quickly effect your brand and business image. It is very important to create a professional image within these networks whilst keeping an entertaining and open relationship with your networks.
Our Social media experts are here to support your businesses social networking strategies. Setting out a solid plan for how you want your business to appear in these networks will be key to providing the right solution. With great communication and years of experience within the industry we are here to support our clients social marketing needs.
Here are some reasons why your business should be involved in social networks as a marketing strategy:
- 74% of marketers believe Facebook is important for their lead generation strategy
- 28% of Retweets on Twitter are due to inclusion of “please RT!”
- 40% of marketers use Google+, 70% desire to learn more and 67% plan to increase Google+ activities
- 42% update their profile information regularly on LinkedIn
- Every second 8000 users like some or other photo on Instagram
- 80% of total Pinterest’s pins are re-pins
- 4.2 billion people use mobile device to access social media sites
- Social media generates almost double the marketing leads of trade show, telemarketing, daily mail, or PPC
- More than 23% of marketers are investing in blogging and social media
When it comes to Social Media Marketing you can be assured that the team at Diverse Website Solutions are ready to provide you with expert strategy, consultation and performance.
Feel free to contact our team to discuss your exact business needs and gather more information.